Sunday, January 11, 2015

I have been judged as being rude and inconsiderate. Since that is purely a perception and opinion understood per person, I cannot wholly deny that.

I will, however, say something I've been saying nearly all my life: I don't care about your feelings. Since I don't actively go out of my way to HURT anyone's feelings, I cannot concern myself with whether or not something I do or say will be perceived with the intent to hurt. And if you do not believe that I do not intend to hurt, I cannot change that either. So I do not spend excess energy trying to prove my heart to people that have decided to perceive me as evil. I only stand by their right to unfriend me, either on the web or real life.

 Those that are left can expect I am real, honest and do not mince words. No, we will not agree on everything and I respect your opposing position.  All I ask is for the same respect when I don't agree with you.

No comments: